> Matcha collagen has goodness of both matcha and collagen.
> Matcha collagen is good for hair, skin, and nails. It increases energy and endurance levels and also helps you to lose weight. It is rich in anti-oxidants and good for overall health.
> It helps to increase longevity, health and beauty.
Matcha Collagen is a SUPER food blend containing 65% pure hydrolyzed marine collagen and 35 % Matcha tea powder. Matcha and Collagen individually are great health foods and are secret to longevity, beauty and wellness of Japanese people. Matcha is an Anti-Oxidant Power house, packing an astounding 1440 ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity). This figure is more than the total value of the ORAC values of well known superfoods put together. Matcha collagen has goodness of both matcha and collagen. It is good for hair, skin, and nails. It increases energy and endurance levels and also helps you to lose weight. It is rich in anti-oxidants and good for overall health. It helps to increase longevity, health and beauty.
BENEFITS OF MATCHA
BENEFITS OF COLLAGEN
- Rich in antioxidants
- Relaxes the mind and body
- Boosts metabolism
- Lowers blood sugar and cholesterol
- Cancer fighting properties
- Detoxifying agent
- Anti-aging and skin care
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Smooth, radiant and supple skin
- Skin regeneration and rejuvenation
- For healthy hair, nails and joints
- Reduces effects of inflammation and bone degenerative diseases
Pulverized matcha green tea leaves, hydrolyzed marine collagen
1 retail pack = 50 gm pouch
- (For regulatory compliance, FDA registration, imports procedures, customs clearance)
- Ingredients List
- Product Formulation sheet
- Nutritional Facts
- Free Sale Certificate
- GMP certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- Manufacturing Certificate
- Please request for any other specific document that you may need)
- You will ideally need to appoint a customs broker or importing agent at your end who is familiar with the importation process. As exporters, we can provide support in the required documents but we can not take responsibility of imports into your country (or any other country. We encourage all our buyers to settle the 'documentation' process in advance (prior to production) so that there is no trouble later on.
Production lead time will be 7 to 8 weeks after you confirm your order with payment. Please note for the repeat orders - Lead time will be shortened upon submission of plan of purchase POP.
DESCRIPTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS
1. Matcha Green Tea
2. Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen
- One of the reasons for longevity of Japanese people is the presence of Matcha Tea in their daily diet. Matcha is made from carefully planted JAS (Japan Agricultural Standards) 100% Organic shade-grown tea leaves.
- Matcha green tea, a long standing tradition of Japanese culture, is the highest quality powdered green tea available. Made from the nutrient-rich young leaves picked from the tips of shade-grown Camellia sinensis plants, Matcha Green Tea is steamed, stemmed, and de-veined before being stone-ground into very fine powder.
- Matcha is green tea; it is not like the tea you find in tea bags. Matcha is not steeped; it dissolves because matcha is a very fine green powder. Matcha powder is the ground up leaves of green tea. The leaves are harvested, dried and eventually ground up into powder after going through an extensive process. Matcha powder is ground up green tea leaves, so you are actually consuming the whole leaf. For this reason it is extremely high in antioxidants, thus having a wide array of healthy living claims and supposed benefits.娇花与糙汉望不娇花与糙汉望不,快猫二维码破解快猫二维码破解,老上海女人发型老上海女人发型
- Matcha is grown only in Japan, where local farmers cultivate it by traditional methods, from growing to grinding. Matcha is farmed in select locations whose micro-climate and misty fog air makes it for ideal growing conditions
- Marine colagine is a fibrous protein extracted from the scales or skin of saltwater fish.
- Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen is a high-quality bio peptide which is also known as "Super Collagen" because it is a form of collagen that our body can best absorb.
- This is because of the process of “HYDROLYZATION” which reduces the molecular size of the collagen and increases the intestinal absorption of the product.
- It has been clinically tested in Japan that the use of hydrolyzed collagen improves skin suppleness, hydration and elasticity which allows its users to look younger and be healthier.
- Those who are health conscious
- Those who want to increase energy levels and endurance
- Those who want their skin to shine and look beautiful
- Those who feel tired and want to look fresh
- Those who want to keep skin moisturized and youthful
- Those who want to boost memory and concentration
- Those who want to improve cholesterol levels
- Those who want to lose weight
- Start your day with matcha collagen green tea and get your dose of anti-oxidants, essential amino acids and proteins.
- Experience the goodness of matcha collagen as a daily dietary supplement
- It can be added to variety of recipes